Rejuran Tone Up Booster 3 + 3 Set
Rejuran Tone Up Booster is a cocktail serum which combines six active ingredients to strengthen skin barrier while brighten your skin, the C-PDRN boost collagen production, firming your skin, regenerating and deeply hydrating it at the same time so as to reverse signs of ageing and improve skin texture.
Topical use only, apply with micro needling or a derma roller.
4ml * 3 vials / Serum + 0.1G * 3 vails / powder, mix one vials of both Tone Up Booster 1 & Tone Up Booster 2 when using, you need to finish up once you mix it, one box is for 3 sessions, do not keep it if you can’t finish it
Rejuran Tone Up Booster I contains water, DNA (C-PDRN), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyalurinatem Panthenol
- DNA extracted from salmon is a specific specification DNA fragment made by DOTTM (DNA optimization technology).
The refined size is 1/670 of the pores, and the permeability and absorption rate are extremely high.
C-PDRN improves the skin barrier, stimulated collagen growth.
- Hyaluronic Acid has excellent water-locking function, increase skin moisture.
Removes the cause of skin aging-Free Radical (free radicals), protect the skin damaged by UV.
As a component of the extracellular matrix (ECM) of the skin layer, it helps to re-epithelize the skin.
- Panthenol can be absorbed into the skin and converted into vitamin B5.
It is a care ingredient that helps skin moisturizing by strengthening the skin barrier, protect the damaged and sensitive skin.
Rejuran Tone Up Booster II contains Water, Sucrose, Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol
- Glutathione is a tri-peptide component composed of 3 amino acids (glycine, glutamic acid, cysteine).
By inhibiting tyrosinase, it can maintain a bright complexion.
When vitamin C and tranexamic acid are used in combination, it helps to reduce melasma.
- Ascorbic Acid commonly known as vitamin C, it has a strong antioxidant function.
It improves skin brightness by inhibiting melanin while it helps to improve texture and moisturizing.
- Tranexamic Acid can inhibit fibrinase that induces melanin synthesis.
When using it with micro needling, it helps to improve the whitening effect on surface.