Omega Hydro Peel 3 in 1 exfoliator solution
AHA + BHA +NMF
The exclusive main ingredient of 3in1 Hydro Exfoliator was developed from Germany BASF. It is safer and more effective.
AHA: Exfoliation, sebum removal
Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid
Removal the dead skin cell and pollutant, and improve skin barrier Soft skin has more ability of water-holding and well adjust at follow-up product.
BHA: Pore and sebum care
Control the pores sebum and strong anti-inflammation. As it controls the pores condition, so it normally well use for pores care content.
NMF:Moisturizing, calm down
Allantoin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP
NMF is the moisturizing factor processed once a person is born. It is restoring the original moisturizing factor that has been broken.
The Omega Hydro Peel (also known as Korean “Aqua Peel” treatment) is a refreshing skin rejuvenation procedure that deeply exfoliates and cleanses the skin. The vacuum suction device is used to simultaneously soften dead skin with a hydrating solution while removing the dead skin cells, working as a peel treatment without needles, squeezing or abrasion. The Omega Hydra Peel cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates and brightens the skin, as well as clearing congestion and removing blackheads.
The main effects of Omega Hydro Peel are as follows: Clears congestion, removes blackheads and restrains inflammation Removes scars caused by laser treatment Removes some fine lines and wrinkles Removes facial blemishes, refines large pores Improves and evens skin tone.
It is exclusively devleoped to use with conventional Aqua peel device
In addition, It give a satisfying result as “Home Peeling Skin Toner”
-No harmful ingredients-
No Silicone Oil
Main Ingredients: Purified water, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Glycolic acid, Tataric acid, Malic acid, salicylic acid, urea, propanediol, sodium lactate, Sucrose, mashii extract, grapefruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, Ceramide enfee, allantoin, sodium citrate, potassium hydroxide, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, benzyl glycol, ethylhexyl glycerin, Raspberry ketone, disodium azide
Precautions for use
1. When using cosmetics or after use, please consult with a specialist if you have abnormal symptoms such as red spot, swelling or itching or side effects due to direct sunlight.
(1) When there are abnormalities such as red spots, swelling, itching, and irritation during use
(2) When the applied part has the above-mentioned abnormality due to direct sunlight
2. Do not use in areas with scratches.
3. Avoid eye contact. If it gets in your eyes, wash immediately
4. Use a sunscreen as it may increase the sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
5. When using for the first time, apply a small area to check for skin abnormalities
6. Please consult with a dermatologist because there is a high concentration of AHA ingredient that may cause side effects
7. Because it contains salicylic acid and its salts, do not use it for children under 3 years
8. Storage and Handling Precautions
(1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children
(3) Please keep away from direct sunlight.
10. Quality assurance standards
Consumer Dispute Resolution Standards (Fair Trade Commission Notice) and related laws and regulations.