PDT Gel for PDT acne treatment (Photodynamic therapy)
Packaging: 3.0ml x 5 vials
You can use 1.5ml for each session on face, you can also use it on body part such as back, use 3ml on the back for acne.
Ingredients: Propylene glycol, Purified water, Tryptophan, Hydroxy ether cellulose, Lavender oil
PDT gel is a photosensitizer which is a patented acne solution by Phyto Barrier’s own technology. This is an acne treatment containing Tryptophan photodynamic therapy & reducing sebum production of adult acne, tubercular acne, teen acne or seborrheic acne. The treatment came with no side effects, Working with LED light for acne treatment.
- New mechanism – No need biosynthesis process of porphyrin, reduced treatment time.
- Superior decomposition and perfect discharge emission with no side effect.
- Best result for post-breakout red marks and PIH, multi-treatment at one time (Acne+Pigmentation)
How to use
1. Clean and Disinfect skin before using PDT gel
2. Pop all the pimples out (use a needle gently open acne parts and squeeze the pus out)
3. Remove the cap and change to the enclosed cone-shape cap
4. Apply PDT all over your face
5. Wrap your face with plastic wraps
6. Put towels to cover face for 20 minutes, remember to turn off lights at this time
7. Turn on LED light under 415mm, 635mm for 10 minutes each pulsed
8. Finish treatment, clean skin
9. Put Glamour Bio Cellulose Repair Mask for 20 minutes
10. Must put sun cream on patient’s face
PDT Acne treatment usually takes 3 to 5 times depends on patient. Each session will be a week apart but it is adjustable and depends on skin condition. It can be operate with other treatment at the same time.
Photodynamic therapy may offer benefits over other therapies. Its positives include:
- killing acne-causing bacteria on the skin
- affecting only targeted cells, helping to maintain skin integrity
- reducing the size and activity of sebaceous glands
- helping fade old acne scars
- not causing scarring
- treating other skin conditions that may co-occur alongside acne, such as age spots and rosacea
- can be used along with medication if needed, except isotretinoin (Accutane)
Another important benefit of photodynamic therapy is that it does not involve the use of antibioticsor oral retinoids, such as Accutane. This makes PDT a viable treatment for people who cannot take those medications.