Omega ALA 13% PDT acne treatment mask
Omega ALA 13% PDT acne treatment mask is for professional estheticians. When OMEGA ALA 13% mask is used for acne care, it will reduce sebum and keeping skin fresh. PDT Photodynamic Therapy is a non-invasive acne treatment that utilizes a blue LED light to activate a medication called 5-aminolevulinic acid (ALA). PDT with ALA works to reduce acne by inhibit the secretion of oil, it could kill the acne bacteria while repair skin troubles. This treatment is both detoxifying and helps sooth the skin with Allantoin. Centella Asiatica Extract helps regenerate and protect the skin, and last Aloe Leaf Juice and Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) help hydrate and balance the skin.
Main ingridents: 13% 5-Aminolevulinic Acid (ALA), Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Aloe Leaf Juice
How to use:
- Clear client’s face with a hydro jet machine.
- Apply the ALA 13% mask on client’s face.
- Use Blue LED via the Omega Dual for 15 minutes. This light activates ALA, which kills acne bacteria and helps shrink oil glands.
- Remove the mask., put a modeling mask if you want.
- Use Omega Dual light again on the red setting or red and blue combo for 15 minutes.
Function: Inhibits oil secretion, kills acne bacteria, calms and repairs skin, ensures smooth pores, prevents acne, acne, and blackheads, improves skin appearance, and increases confidence.
One box contains 10 masks, use one mask in each session. A full program takes 3 to 5 sessions.