Tricoclin HR Cytokines AGF-39 hair revitalizer
Tricoclin HR Cytokines AGF-39 hair revitalizer is world famous hair loss solution recommended by M.D. around the world, it is verified over 9 years.
- 7 Cytokines in HR Cytokines AGF-39TM (KGF, IGF-1, VEGF, bFGF, Noggin, FGF9, SOD)
- Lyophilized and sterilized filtering powder
- High activity and purity
- 10 University medical centers and 500 local clinics
- More than 1,000,000 cases performed
1 Box contains 12 sessions for 2 person : Total 24 sessions for two person dosage.
One person use 12 sessions for 3 months, one session each week. In the first four weeks, use Intensive treatment with 1 Forte vial, 1.25ml per session. From Week 5 through Week 8, use basic vial once a week, 2.5ml per session. From 9 week through 12 week, depending on the progress of the treatment, treatment intervals can be changed to 2 or 4 Weeks interval. Use basic vial once every 2 to 4 weeks, 2.5ml each session.
How to use:
- Apply with Derma roller, Derma pen, Micro needle devices or Meso gun. Mix 5ml of saline with the first Forte vial.
- Clear the scalp first, apply AGF-39 on the scalp by using micro needling with 0.2~1.0mm needle depth.
- Use electroporation device to infiltrate the AGF-39 further and massage the scalp (if available).
- Apply Tonic or Serum after, then use a LED light for 30 minutes.
- Put the rest of the product to the refrigerator.
11 Vitamin B/ Minerals (Zn, AHK-Cu, Mg), 19 Amino acids, Coenzyme A
- Vitamins, Minerrals, Amino Acids, Coenzyme are essential nutrients for cell energy metabolism and protein constructions.
SOD (Superoxide Dismutase)
- SOD contributes to hair regrowth boy protecting hair follicle cells from oxidative stress.
ATP (Adenosine triphosphate)
- ATP transports chemical energy within’ cells for metabolism assisting in power boosting hair growth.
6 Growth factors (Growth factors are registered cosmetic ingredients on CTFA as synthetic protein)
- bFGF (basic Fibroblast Growth factor 9)
- IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth factor-1)
- KGF (Keratinocyte Growth Factor)
- VEGF ( Vascular Endothelial Growth factor)
- Noggin (Cytokine)
- FGF-9 (Fibroblast Growth Factor 9)