Dermaline Bio Activing PDRN Salmon DNA Eye Cream
Dermaline Bio Activing PDRN cream contains Salmon DNA PDRN 2580 ppm and peptide ingredients to help improve elasticity and wrinkles. It contains Adenosine which is the key ingredient for anti-wrinkle derived from yeast, it decreases the appearance of wrinkles by energizing the skin’s surface.
PDRN(Polydeoxyribonucleotide) is extracted from Salmon and is also commonly known as Salmon DNA. It provided the following effect for skin:
- Skin Regeneration
- Improving pores, scars and skin tone and
- having an effect on whitening and moisturizing.
- Tissue Regneration
- Reconstructing the dermal tissue and maintaining the tissue regeneration state.
- Skin Injury
- Helping in the recovery of scars and wounds, and having anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve swelling, heat, and pain.
- Skin improvement
- Improving overall skin problems such as whitening, moisturizing, improving pores, scars, and skin tone.